Monday 25 February 2019

“Loosing an amazing ARTIST made me realized I should change my lifestyle.”



“Loosing an ARTIST made me realized I should change my lifestyle.”



Last February 15, 2019 we just received a sad news that our high school classmate Arvin is already in the loving hand of GOD. We were shocked and can’t believe that he is already gone. He’s so young, just a 22-year-old, De La Salle Benilde magna cum laude graduate, a great artist who’s starting to make his name in the world of animation. His great short animated film “Mitatang” won the Best Screen play in the 2016 MMFF, an official selection of the 2016 Take 21 Film Festival, 2016 Benilde Animation Festival, 2016 Animahenasyon, 2016 Los Angeles Philippine International Film Festival, and many of his amazing works are being known internationally. He’s already on the peak of his success as a Kapampangan and Filipino animator.


But on the 15th day of February 2019, he had his eternal rest. His latest diagnosis before he died are skin cancer and undifferentiated tumor which needs further examination. Actually, he’s doing fine before he died. According to his loving mom, Arvin’s body suddenly break down and on that day, doctors tried to revived him for almost 30 minute but at exactly 11:30 in the evening they declared his death.

Arvin is such a healthy man. He has a happy life with his loving family and his beautiful girlfriend since high school. No one ever thought that this young aspiring artist will be gone too soon. So young…really young…but what happened? Why he suddenly suffered from sickness and left his love ones with their aching hearts?


Loosing Arvin as my classmate made me realized that I should really start changing my lifestyle. This is just an opinion of mine. Maybe Jezzer unintentionally abused his body. Being an animator is not easy. You may have the talent, but you need a strong imagination, a strong and unique ideas for you to make a great work. Sleeping late at night just to present a great amazing work that could satisfied the readers, or the viewers is maybe the life of an animator. Maybe he’s working so hard...so hard ever since that his body broke down. I am using “maybe” it’s because I am not that close to Arvin and I don’t really know what his lifestyle is but only I know he is a hard-working child ever since. A very good son, to his family, a very kind friend and classmate, and a very good leader. He is the salutatorian during high school and magna cum laude during college. He is the designer of our MAPEH uniform during high school that’s still being used by the present generation. He’s really an achiever.

While we are aiming for our success, while we are so eager to reach the very peak of our goal. Aren’t we are forgetting that we are just human having a weak body that might shut down UNEXPECTEDLY and will give you by forced an eternal rest? Are you so busy that you have no proper meal at all? Do you always eat junk foods? Do you love street foods? Don’t you have proper diet? Do you love soda? Do you do things that aren’t good for your body? Don’t you have proper sleep? Don’t you have proper rest? Because you are working so hard you just ignore healthy lifestyle? Well, I will ashamedly answer all the question with a “yes”. I am not proud of it. Those things will shut me down also one day if I will not change my very unhealthy lifestyle.


I made this article because I want to remind myself, all the hard-working people and those having unhealthy life to think of their health first before anything else. If your body will shut down what’s the sense of your success? Of your goal? If you are already lying cold and lifeless? What’s the sense of that success if your family is crying for you...crying because you left your love ones who loves you so much? They will never have the chance to hug you again and you will just be forever a loving memory. Isn’t it we are doing our best to make our family proud? But what’s the sense if NOW you made them proud but the next moment you make them so sad.


Arvin is so young to die. And you are still young to die! Life is really too short so we must enjoy the most out of it. Yeah enjoy enjoy enjoy…but do “it” in a healthy way. Start loving your body. Let it stand and be strong for more more more years.  Let’s all start having a healthy lifestyle.  You don’t know how to start? Hello, we are living in technology. Seek help from google or in youtube on how to start a healthy lifestyle.
It’s ok to work hard, study hard and enjoy life but it’s BEST if you take good care of your health first.

BE HEALTHY ALL THE TIME! NEVER LET THAT BODY OF YOURS GIVE YOU A FORCED ETERNAL REST. ALWAYS REMEMBER HEALTH IS WEALTH.


Please Check Arvin's Amazing works : http://arvinjezergagui30.wixsite.com/portfolio

                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

“Loosing an amazing ARTIST made me realized I should change my lifestyle.”

“Loosing an ARTIST made me realized I should change my lifestyle.” Last February 15, 2019 we just received a sad news that our h...